Thursday 27 August 2009

Previous Seasons

Last Legends League season had me running a Williams FW07 for Landiaspeed racing. I struggled somewhat with a car I found a bit edgy and getting the hang of racing again. 

For G1GP I have run two seasons. The first I joined part way through the LMP675 season finishing 9th overall with a best of 5th.

The second season was one of the most interesting I have every participated in. Instead of a single class this was a 10 race, 3 class season. RF3s running on street/city tracks, Legends cars on ovals ( or Fig 8's ) and the Rayzors at the various Lienz layouts.

Initially I struggled especially with people hitting the rear of me rather a lot ( a trend that get's rather annoying) but by mid season I was 6th and putting in podiums. The highlight was winning at Lienz, a feat I managed without leading a lap. The Lienz events being run as twin races and two seconds was enough for an overall win. I finished 4th that season.

No comments:

Post a Comment